Chance of rain 60%. This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Cartago in Cartago, Costa Rica. Considerable clouds early. Includes monthly temperatures, rainfall, hours of sunshine and relative humidity Partly cloudy skies. February is in the winter in Cartago and is typically the 2nd coldest month of the year. El clima promedio en Cartago Costa Rica. Weather forecast for cartago, COSTA RICA. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. ☼ Playa Hermosa Cartago Costa Rica Weather Forecast 5 Day. Low 59F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of rain 30%. Low 59F. Low 59F. High near 75F. Durante el transcurso del año, la temperatura generalmente varía de 16 °C a 25 °C y rara vez baja a … Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. The best times to visit Cartago for ideal weather are. Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low 56F. Chance of rain 50%. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Cartago Weather Forecasts. Weather Cartago. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. Cartago weather & climate: all about temperatures, precipitation, sunshine, snow, heat and more Cartago weather information. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with still a chance of showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Low 59F. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 60°F to 77°F and is rarely below 57°F or above 80°F.. Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Cartago for warm-weather activities is from mid December to late March. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. The climate in Cartago is comfortable and overcast. Cloudy with showers. Average Weather during November in Cartago (Cartago), Costa Rica. Current weather conditions and forecast for the next 5 days. The average maximum temperature lies around 27.0°C (80.6°F). Partly cloudy skies. Partly cloudy. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Cartago, Costa Rica Weather 14 Day Trend. Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. Fetch the Cartago, Costa Rica weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather. Today’s and tonight’s Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Today Playa Hermosa Cartago Costa Rica: Patches Of Fog with a temperature of 20°C and a wind West speed of 9 Km/h. Chance of rain 40%. 20 November 2020 at 04:00-06:00: Cloudy, Temperature 15, 0 mm, Light breeze, 2 m/s from east-southeast Weather in Volcan Irazu (Provincia de Cartago), . The humidity will be 94% and there will be 6.6 mm of precipitation. DESTINATION GUIDES. Cloudy with showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Thunderstorms. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 57F. Chance of rain 40%. Weather forecast for Volcan Irazu (Provincia de Cartago), with all weather data such as: Temperature, Felt temperature, Atmospheric pressure, Relative humidity, Wind speed, Wind gusts, Isotherm, Precipitation, Cloud cover and Heat index - www.ViewWeather.com Cartago is a great place for anyone wanting to escape the heat and humidity of the beaches. Chance of rain 30%. Weather. High 73F. Thunderstorms. based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). Forecasts are available worldwide. A Major East Coast Snowstorm Is Possible Next Week, Sting Operation: Flamethrower Drone Takes Out Wasp Nests, Bees Come Up With a Way to Defend Against Murder Hornets, Entire Navy Sub Found Intact off U.S. Coast, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, What Communities Are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Current weather Cartago. See what the weather in Cartago (Costa Rica) is like during any month of the year. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Interactive weather map for Cartago. The first option will be automatically selected. Get up-to-date Costa Rica weather info with our current conditions, 15-day weather forecasts and regional weather summaries. The climate in Cartago during February can be summarized as mild and reasonably dry. Temperature and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set. Low 57F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cartago area. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. Low 59F. Weather Forecast Costa Rica 15-day weather forecasts for more than 60 destinations. To see the daily forecast, scroll to the table below. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica. Labrador just outsnowed YEARLY totals for many major Canadian cities. Chance of rain 50%. High 73F. Forecast This forecast is based on the GFS model. High 73F. Recent weather reports. High around 75F. Read below for more weather and travel details. En Cartago, los veranos son cortos, caliente y nublados y los inviernos son largos, cómodos, mojados y mayormente nublados. Accurate Cartago weather today, forecast for sun, rain, wind and temperature. Cartago, Costa Rica - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low 59F. ☼ Weather Almanac data from the city of Playa Hermosa Cartago Costa Rica. Chance of rain 50%. Overcast with rain showers at times. A Major East Coast Snowstorm Is Possible Next Week, Sting Operation: Flamethrower Drone Takes Out Wasp Nests, Bees Come Up With a Way to Defend Against Murder Hornets, Entire Navy Sub Found Intact off U.S. Coast, Deadly Winter Storm Causes Floods, Avalanches in Europe (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Bond Fire Grows in Orange County (PHOTOS), Golden Ray Shipwreck Dismantling Reveals Thousands of Cars (PHOTOS), What Communities Are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Severe weather warnings. Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica: Live Weather Today: Overall Weather: Temperature: Pressure: Broken Clouds: 68.4120.23: 1015 hPa: Wind Speed: Wind Direction: Clouds: 1.5 MPH Costa Rica. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. Detailed forecast for the next 7 days. Use escape to clear. Located at 1,435 metres above sea level, the average year-round highs are around 78 F (25 C), while nighttime lows are around 60 F (16 C). What's the weather like in Cartago, Costa Rica in February 2021? Chance of rain 70%. Text Weather Outlook Today's. Costa Rica will reopen its borders on August 1 for low-risk countries. Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Chance of rain 60%. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with a few showers. Low 58F. Fetch the Cartago, Costa Rica sunrise, sunset and moon phases from AerisWeather. Low 58F. Animals. Chance of rain 60%. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Daytime maximum temperatures average around 21°C (70°F), whilst at night 12°C (53°F) is normal. Here is your temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Arabia Weather is the first and largest Arabic site that provides information on weather forecasts, climate, weather, weather news and weather forecast for Cartago, Costa Rica … A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. 12 day Cartago, Costa Rica Weather Forecast. MeteoTrend: Weather in Cartago for today, tomorrow and week. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Chance of rain 40%. A summary of Cartago's climate. High near 75F. Cloudy with showers. Low 59F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. The most sunny months:. Partly cloudy. see more news. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible.The visibility is going to be around 6 km i.e. Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica Cartago, Costa Rica - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Chance of rain 40%. October 22nd to April 1st. High 72F. Partly cloudy skies. Cartago (Spanish pronunciation: [kaɾˈtaɣo]) is the third largest city in Costa Rica, about 25 km (16 mi) east of the capital, San José.It is at an elevation of 1,435 m (4,708 ft) above sea level, at the base of the Irazú Volcano.Cartago is the capital of Cartago province, and was the capital of Costa Rica from 1574 to 1824.The city covers an area of 152,68 km 2. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. High 74F. Deer ice rescue a reminder to us all to be extra cautious on rivers, lakes. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Detailed weather forecast. Chance of rain 60%. Low 59F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Weather forecast for Santiago (Provincia de Cartago), with all weather data such as: Temperature, Felt temperature, Atmospheric pressure, Relative humidity, Wind speed, Wind gusts, Isotherm, Precipitation, Cloud cover and Heat index - www.ViewWeather.com Weather in Santiago (Provincia de Cartago), . Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Weather. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Use escape to clear. ... Heredia, Grecia, Escazu, Cartago, Naranjo and others. The amount of rain in November is high with an average of 136mm (5.4in). Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Live Weather Warnings, hourly weather updates. High 73F. Low 59F. et.freemeteo.com Take control of your data. High 73F. Weekend updated forecast for Cartago. Advertisements. Chance of rain 50%. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. The Best Time to Visit Cartago, Costa Rica for Weather, Safety, & Tourism. February: 15 days: March: 14 days: January: 13 days: The most warm months: Chance of rain 40%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Plenty of sunshine. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Cartago in November is 17.0°C (62.6°F). Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. High 71F. Language : Today we celebrate Conrad Search a city: Search Tweet °C °F Km/h mph . Get current weather conditions and regional weather summaries. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. On October 27, the temperature in Cartago typically ranges from 61°F to 72°F and is rarely below 58°F or above 76°F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Average monthly temperatures and weather for Cartago , costa-rica. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. High 72F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Cartago. Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 71F. Get the latest weather forecast in Yolanda, Costa Rica for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. Average Weather in Cartago Costa Rica. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Some decrease in clouds late. The first option will be automatically selected.